Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Manfred Klug <ma...@web.de> on 2005/09/02 08:46:05 UTC

[shale] Inconsistent end-of-line markers

Currently shale use both, Windows (CRLF) and Unix (LF) line endings.

My suggestion is to set the svn:eol-style property to native. This will result in consistent line endings across all platforms.

Manfred

Re: [shale] Inconsistent end-of-line markers

Posted by James Mitchell <ja...@mac.com>.
http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt

--
James Mitchell