Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io> on 2016/11/03 21:43:00 UTC

0.28.3 release dashboard!

Hi everyone!

Anand and I will be the Release Managers for 0.28.3!

We are planning to cut this patch release within three workdays - that
would be around Monday next week. So, if you have any patches that need to
get into 0.28.3 make sure that either it is already in the 0.28.x branch or
the corresponding ticket has a target version set to 0.28.3.

The release dashboard:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12329818

Anand & Joseph

Re: 0.28.3 release dashboard!

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
Thanks for the suggestions Benjamin!

I've re-purposed one of the dashboard queries to track "Issues affecting
0.28.x that are resolved in versions later than 0.28".
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338701
^ That will show up on the dashboard too.

There are 26 issues in that list, which we'll triage.  I suspect most of
these will not be backported if they aren't already.

Re: 0.28.3 release dashboard!

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.

Re: 0.28.3 release dashboard!

Posted by Benjamin Bannier <be...@mesosphere.io>.