Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Milind P <mp...@cisco.com> on 2004/03/01 06:05:51 UTC

Grid..........

Hi All!
Iam a new developer using the struts framework...
We are developing a web application where in we are using the MVC architecture......Hence we are using the Jsp for the view.
Now the problem is our project demands to dsiplay the data and read the same from a grid.
So how do I do this .

RE: Grid..........

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Hang on one cotton pickin minute...

<snip>
We are developing a web application where in we are using the MVC
architecture......Hence we are using the Jsp for the view.
</snip>

Since when did MVC imply JSP?

Re: Grid..........

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.