Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Br...@FINEOS.com> on 2006/07/10 17:37:28 UTC

[axis 2] services.xml files

Hi,

I have just started looking at moving from Axis 1.3 to Axis 2 and have a
couple of short questions. Firstly is there anywhere that describes the
services.xml files and the parameters and options associated with this file
(I can't see where the xsd might be) ? Secondly I have written a very basic
service which takes a string and returns a string, however my when I click
on the ?wsdl on the services page see the target namespaces as http:///xsd
<http:///xsd>

<xs:schema xmlns:ns="http:///xsd" targetNamespace="http:///xsd"
elementFormDefault="unqualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified">

Then in order to invoke my client I must use the following

			OMNamespace omNs =
fac.createOMNamespace("http:///xsd","nsx");
			OMElement method =
fac.createOMElement("sendStringRoundtrip",omNs);

Is there anyway of changing this namespace ?

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
only for the user of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient or a
representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must
not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for
computer viruses. However, you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com

Re: [axis 2] services.xml files

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Brian;
I think you are using Axis2 1.0 , and it had few issues with auto wsdl
generation. so if you can pls try to use Axis2 nightly builds.

Brian Dillon (ext. 944) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just started looking at moving from Axis 1.3 to Axis 2 and have
> a couple of short questions. Firstly is there anywhere that describes
> the services.xml files and the parameters and options associated with
> this file (I can't see where the xsd might be) ? Secondly I have
> written a very basic service which takes a string and returns a
> string, however my when I click on the ?wsdl on the services page see
> the target namespaces as _http:///xsd_
>
> <xs:schema xmlns:ns="http:///xsd" targetNamespace="*http:///xsd*"
> elementFormDefault="unqualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
>
> Then in order to invoke my client I must use the following
>
>                         OMNamespace omNs =
> fac.createOMNamespace("http:///xsd","nsx");
>                         OMElement method =
> fac.createOMElement("sendStringRoundtrip",omNs);
>
> Is there anyway of changing this namespace ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be
> privileged and is intended
>
> only for the user of the recipient named above. If you are not the
> intended recipient or a
>
> representative of the intended recipient, you have received this
> e-mail in error and must
>
> not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.
>

> If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by return
>
> e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received. This e-mail has
> been swept for
>
> computer viruses. However, you should carry out your own virus checks.
>
> *Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. **_http://www.FINEOS.com_*

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: [axis 2] services.xml files

Posted by Kinichiro Inoguchi <in...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, Brian.

You can add this line in your services.xml,
<schema schemaNamespace="http://as.you.like"/>

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/axis2config.html#Service_Configuration

Regards,
kinichiro