Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by gruiz <gr...@germinus.com> on 2006/04/04 10:05:50 UTC

Re: Removing a node of type nt:file

Hi Thomas.

When we delete a Node, first we follow this steps:

1. Get parent Node
2. Get desired Node
3. Delete desired Node
4. Save parent Node

I think, the problem is that you save the session, not the parent Node.

We do this in this way:

            Node del = session.getNodeByUUID(uuid);
            Node parent = del.getParent();
            del.remove();
            parent.save();

Regards

Posted by thomasg <th...@hotmail.com>.
Hi. what you suggested does delete the required node but I still get the
warning.
Cheers, Thomas
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev forum at Nabble.com.