Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rex Law <re...@chinaetravel.com> on 2000/08/08 10:20:09 UTC

library

Dear Sir or Madam:

    I have installed Tomcat in Red Hat 6.2 . After adding the context of
tomcat-apache.conf to httpd.conf, my apache can't be started with  the
following error message - " Can't load /etc/httpd/libexec/mod_jserv.so into
server: /etc/httpd/libexec/mod_jserv.so: Cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory.

Could you help me solve this problem.

Best Regards,

Re: library

Posted by ar...@india-today.com.
U can get the mod_jserv.so file from the jakarta-apache site..
Go to http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.1/bin/linux/i386/
Hope this helps
Anand Raman

Today KTJ Music said