Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alpay Ozturk <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/24 10:00:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Pass client certificate thorough apache to tomcat

Hi All,

I have set up apache and tomcat where ssl requests are forwarded from apache
to tomcat behind. Apache is handling the ssl issues and also requesting a
client certificate. No problem so far, server and client certificates are
exchanged during ssl session setup. What I need to do is to forward some of
the information in the client certificate from apache to tomcat since
application running on Tomcat needs this information. Can you guide me where
to start?

Thanks,

Alpay