Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Eliot Brody <eb...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/14 18:33:47 UTC

unable to access files

Receive a message relating to "runtime" asking me to contact the program
person.
Eliot Brody
ebrblw@gmail.com

Thank you.

Re: unable to access files

Posted by Theresa Greenhill <Th...@outlook.com>.
I'm not sure what was wrong, but everything is working fine now.  Thank you for your email, sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely

Theresa Greenhill

Re: unable to access files