Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/05/05 05:41:52 UTC

[INFO] Build is broken on the archetypes

Hi guys,

due to the last changes on the IOChannelFactory and the Beam filesystems, the
build is broken on the archetypes:

[INFO] [ERROR]
/home/jbonofre/Workspace/beam/sdks/java/maven-archetypes/examples/target/test-classes/projects/basic/project/basic/src/main/java/it/pkg/common/WriteWindowedFilesDoFn.java:[28,32]
cannot find symbol
[INFO] [ERROR] symbol:   class IOChannelFactory
[INFO] [ERROR] location: package org.apache.beam.sdk.util
[INFO] [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[INFO] org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project basic: Compilation failure
[INFO]
/home/jbonofre/Workspace/beam/sdks/java/maven-archetypes/examples/target/test-classes/projects/basic/project/basic/src/main/java/it/pkg/common/WriteWindowedFilesDoFn.java:[28,32]
cannot find symbol
[INFO]   symbol:   class IOChannelFactory
[INFO]   location: package org.apache.beam.sdk.util

I have a pull request that I will submit in a couple of minutes.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [INFO] Build is broken on the archetypes

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Aviem,

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2179 and preparing a PR to
fix the generate-sources.sh.