Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2007/08/31 12:10:37 UTC

How stable is the latest snapshots of myfaces and tomahawk?

Can it be used in a production environment without any problems?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: How stable is the latest snapshots of myfaces and tomahawk?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
Oki, thx... :)

BTJ

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi BTJ,

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: How stable is the latest snapshots of myfaces and tomahawk?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:10:37 +0200
Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> wrote:

> Can it be used in a production environment without any problems?
>

> Regards,
>
> BTJ

No one knows this?

BTJ