Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/04 22:46:21 UTC

[WEBSITE] QA manual test cases...new revision

Sorry for the noise about this. I will replacing all the test cases I
uploaded a week ago with renamed ones that include the original AOOTest-xxx
name from TestLink. So, if you're working on any of these, my apologies.

The test case area:
http://www.openoffice.org/qa/testcase/ManualTesting/

is currently NOT viewable at all and I've infra for some assistance on
this. It was OK for a day or so after the original upload on March 30th.

In any case, you will see a few svn changes through the commits list
shortly.

MzK

"Less is MORE."