Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/03 18:26:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer Suneel Marthi

Hi all,

The Apache OpenNLP PPMC is very pleased to announce that
Suneel Marthi accepted our invitation to become an Apache OpenNLP
committer.

Suneel helped us with many PRs to get the 1.7.0 release out and had
lots of advice on how to increase the development activity again.

Congratulations, and welcome in the team!

J�rn

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer Suneel Marthi

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
welcome Suneel!

Regards,
Tommaso