Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by George Janczyn <gj...@ucsd.edu> on 1997/04/29 17:10:02 UTC

other/504: "Send lost connection"

>Number:         504
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       "Send lost connection"
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Sorry to bother you, but do you have any suggestions for locating the
cause of "send lost connection" errors appearing in the error log?

I frequently see this error when users attempt to access these URLs, among
others:

http://tpot.ucsd.edu/cat9697.pdf
http://tpot.ucsd.edu/Cataloging/Misc/top200.html

Thank you in advance for any leads you might have.

Re: other/504: "Send lost connection"

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
I would guess that those two files are large, and users are hitting Stop
while downloading them.

Dean