Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Shobha AC <sh...@lge.com> on 2008/06/12 06:30:22 UTC

Deploy AXIS2C web service application in Apache HTTP server

Dear All,

            Request for the steps to deploy my web service application
(libResolution.so) developed using AXIS2C library in Apache HTTP server in
Linux.

Regards,

    Shobha

Re: Deploy AXIS2C web service application in Apache HTTP server

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mod_axis2

Posted by Shobha AC <sh...@lge.com>.
Thank you very much for the inputs.  I am able see the list of deployed
services from URL:  <http://localhost/axis2/services>
http://localhost/axis2/services on starting the httpd server.

Conclusion:

Actually we are bridging the axis2c and apache http server.

All the services need to be deployed in axis2c and at run time apache can
access these services.

Regards,

   Shobha

  _____

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi shobha,
It's the apache module for Axis2C.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Shobha AC <sh...@lge.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>             Can u pls tell me what does this mod_axis2 contains?
>

> I hv an application deployed in AXIS2C_INSTALL_DIR\services folder. How to generate the mod_axis2.so for this.
>
> mod_axis2.so is not only to a particular service it's for all the services
you deploy in Apache http which you written using Axis2C.

Regards
lahiru

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
hi Shobha,