Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Danny <da...@mms-dresden.de> on 2003/01/07 10:16:49 UTC

Empty responses?!?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate list, but I want to try it here.
I need and empty HTTP response in jetspeed, for the following reasons:

1. my applications has to be accessed from outside and I want to generate
Meta-Info which is deliverd as plain text to that external app.
2. i want to customize the download functionality (add security management),
and therefore I have to construct the response myself

Is there any way to do so??
I'm faceing a deathline here because I always get a message "response
already committed".
I don't want to change all the architecture to do some kind of "workaround".
I'd prefer a clean and smart solution.
But maybe I'm just too stupid to see the obvious solution?

Please help

Danny Gehl