Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "C. Jason Benedict" <jb...@Q4i.com> on 2000/07/08 07:00:43 UTC

win98 / tomcat3.2b

I've recently tried running tomcat 3.2b on win 98. I get a command not found error? It was working perfect on tomcat 3.1F. Also, the exact same package work fine on NT4.0 except for being a lot slower to compile jsp than on linux.

--

C. Jason Benedict

Re: win98 / tomcat3.2b

Posted by Jim Rudnicki <jd...@pacbell.net>.
-- I've recently tried running tomcat 3.2b on win 98. I get a command not
found error? It was working perfect on tomcat 3.1F. --- Also, the exact same
package work fine on NT4.0 except for being a lot slower to compile jsp than
on linux.

Look at the first line of the .bat files, there is @echo off.
Place a REM line before it, or remove that line.  There are I think 4 files
that need this change: startup, shutdown, tomcat, and cpappend.  The problem
is something with cr-lf problems.

Jim