Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Murali Krishnan <mu...@ilearning.com> on 2002/05/06 17:21:40 UTC

Are they same?

Hi All,
Please help me to understand the version issue, I saw "Lucene v1.02 released
- This release repackages Lucene as a product of the Apache Software
Foundation. Download it here...." in "Lucene News" at
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/index.html, but when I go to Download
page at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html, I could able to see
only "Lucene 1.2 Release Candidate 4 ".

Are they same?

-Murali

Re: Are they same?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, I believe this is just a mistake.
You can check it by getting both and comparing them.
You can also get the latest nightly build, as it contains numerous
fixes not present in RC4.
RC5 is also around the corner.

Otis