Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Tommaso Righetti <To...@hit.it> on 2001/05/14 09:11:47 UTC

VB Soap client to Apache server???

How can I do to build a VB SOAP client  who comunicate with a APACHE
Server???
I try to use MS tool kit , but it's impossibole to do!!!
thak's!!

Tommaso Righetti

HiT Internet Technologies SpA
Engineering & Consulting
Via Pace, 5 - Loc. Le Cocche
37010 AFFI (VERONA)
Tel.	045/6209711
Fax.	045/6209712
Email:	tommaso.righetti@hit.com
Web:	http://www.hit.com

Re: VB Soap client to Apache server???

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
I have posted VB clients for stockquote and addressbook to this mailing
list.  Send mail
to the following addresses

soap-dev-get.5076@xml.apache.org        stockquote
soap-dev-get.5077@xml.apache.org        addressbook