Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2014/02/21 06:13:51 UTC

Site Download page

The download page - http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/download.html - lists the artifacts for the latest release. However, it says it was signed by me with my key.  The page needs to be updated to reflect that it was signed by Nick.

Ralph

Re: Site Download page

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 to that.

Otherwise it certainly can be done by pom.xml properties

On 21 Feb 2014, at 17:16, Gary Gregory wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Nick Williams <
> nicholas@nicholaswilliams.net> wrote:
>
>> I don't think it should even say WHO signed it. It already instructs
>> users
>> to download the KEYS file and import that file. Isn't that
>> sufficient? As
>> long as the artifacts are signed by someone in that KEYS file,
>> doesn't that
>> take care of it? Why does this page need to list someone's name?
>>

> +1: don't need to say who.
>
> Gary
>

>> Nick
>>
>> On Feb 21, 2014, at 9:39 AM, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:13 AM, Ralph Goers
>> <ra...@dslextreme.com>wrote:
>>
>>> The download page -
>>> http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/download.html -
>>> lists the artifacts for the latest release. However, it says it was
>>> signed
>>> by me with my key.  The page needs to be updated to reflect that it
>>> was
>>> signed by Nick.
>>>
>>> Ralph
>>>

>> Can that be driven by the POM somehow?