Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alexius Luke <lu...@ibro.co.jp> on 2002/03/04 08:57:38 UTC

Problem with mime types Squid Accelarator+Apache+tomcat

Hi All,

    I have configured my server in such a way that the SQUID runs at port 80
and acts as a accelarator to the apache webserver and tomcat application.I
need to add a mime type fot hdml and mml files.I tried doing this in
httpd.conf of the apache webserver.But it still gives me text/plain.this is
what I addedd
                AddType text/hdml hdml
    I am not able to find the problem.If anyone has come accross similiar
problem,please send me few suggestions  to solve this problem.

Thanx in advance.
-Alexius Luke