Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/03 15:42:33 UTC

Packaging target + dependencies in one .jar with Maven?

Anyone know if there is an easy way to package a build target with all
its dependencies with Maven? I can't find the formula with the
assembly plugin but guess it is there.

We will need stuff like this to build mapreduce-ready .jars.

Re: Packaging target + dependencies in one .jar with Maven?

Posted by zaki rahaman <za...@gmail.com>.
Am I missing something, or can't you just specify jar-with-dependencies in
the assembly plugin configuration in the pom?

--
Zaki Rahaman

Re: Packaging target + dependencies in one .jar with Maven?

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Oh is that what that is! I'll try it.

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.