Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 16:28:02 UTC

Dynamically Change and Persist Field Boosts at Solr

Hi;

I want to use Solr schemaless mode at SolrCloud. When I start it I do not
have a definition for field type boosting. I want to modify without
changing configuration within Zookeeper as like:

<str name="qf">
    text^0.5 features^1.0 name^1.2 sku^1.5 id^10.0 manu^1.1 cat^1.4
    title^10.0 description^5.0 keywords^5.0 author^2.0 resourcename^1.0
</str>

Is there a way I can do it via REST API of Solr?

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI