Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org> on 2019/01/10 08:26:34 UTC

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Hi Andriy!

> I also noticed that some of our integrations, like fe Swagger / OpenApi do
> explicitly depend on JAXB APIs artifacts. I think we should be careful here
> and at least add exclusions, avoiding classpath collisions. There could be
> more examples like that. Thanks.

You are absolutely right. I've started to configure bannedDependencies in maven-enforcer-plugin config. This way we can ensure that the right exclusions are in place.

Regards
Dennis

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Andy McCright <j....@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reminder Dennis - I just resolved it.

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Andy McCright <j....@gmail.com>.
+1

I was able to get the MP Rest Client 1.2 APIs and TCKs final release done
on time, so 3.3.0 will support the final release instead of a release
candidate!

Thanks, Andy

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 21/01/2019 14:06, Dennis Kieselhorst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in my view everything we discussed is finished. So we can cut a release and start a vote, can't we?
>
> Cheers
> Dennis

+1 not binding :D

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1, I think we are good to go.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1, we should be ready to go.
-------------

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: 3.3.0 soon?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
No, hopefully we will start the vote by the end of this week, or early next
week.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh