Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 10:42:53 UTC

api calls in 4.1.1

H,

What is the status of 4.1.1 at this moment. I am getting several
reports of api calls not working as before. I saw the vote passing by
but didn't give them much attention. In jira I don't see much mention
of such issues. Is this noticed by anybosy else?

regards,
Daan

RE: api calls in 4.1.1

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Daan,

Please be more specific as to which APIs don't work - and if you know what commit could have caused it.

Thanks
ilya

Re: api calls in 4.1.1

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
will do, to busy now but is bound to get priority without further
pushing from my side:|

RE: api calls in 4.1.1

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Daan,