Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2002/07/17 11:32:32 UTC

Re: Ant Shirts ?

I don't know how finances are arranged at apache, but it would be cool
to have some kind is "shopping" facility, with nice apache goodies, to
eg generate revenue for organizing apache related conferences or other
promoting activities..
Anyone any thoughts ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: Ant Shirts ?

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> I don't know how finances are arranged at apache, but it would be cool
> to have some kind is "shopping" facility, with nice apache goodies, to
> eg generate revenue for organizing apache related conferences or other
> promoting activities..
> Anyone any thoughts ?

It would be cool, but so far no-one has got it together...

Cheers,

Ben.

Re: Ant Shirts ?

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.