Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Hsu <hs...@verizon.net> on 2003/03/09 17:53:09 UTC

question

Hi,

I know tomcat already provide web server capability, under what knid circustance you need to intergrate apache with tomcat. My thinking is when you want to set up virtual host. I don't know this answer is correct? If any one can give me advice, thank you in advance.

Paul

RE: question

Posted by Brian Menke <br...@innovtech.com>.
This was perfect! Thanks!

-Brian

To keep the noise down, complain to me in private if your opinion
differs (or you think I'm wacko) and I'll try to update it accordingly.

-Tim

Re: question

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I just added this to my FAQ.