Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/30 11:18:19 UTC

Current Re-Factor To Do List

Hi All

I've noticed that some general refactoring work has already ready started
which is great.

One of the action points from our Skype call on re-factoring was to put
together a list of tasks that people can use to identify the work that needs
to be done (especially if they are not sure where to start).  The list has a
mix of complexity so there are easy, moderate and difficult tasks.

To help manage it, I've created a new wiki page (see link below)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Re-Factor+To-Do+List

Please take a look to see if you can help.We are encouraging people to feel
free to pick up any task that they are interested in or feel that they can
do.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Current Re-Factor To Do List

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

A quick update on this.

First of all thanks to Michael for picking up and providing patches for the
first two tasks on the list.

We also talked about using a Jira Sprint to manage to work so I've created a
new sprint called 'Re-Factor Sprint 1'. It will run for 2 weeks and once
finished we will do a review to see if it helps us to better organise and
manage the work.

If you do pick up any tasks from the To Do list then when you create a Jira,
please add it to the sprint.

Thanks
Sharan