Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/07/09 14:01:25 UTC

RE: [Cactus] Spurious log4j error for client in every .txt report file!

Hi Eric,

I'm trying to reproduce your problem but without success. Could you try
running "maven cactus" on the sample application in Maven CVS under
maven/src/plugins-build/cactus/sample and tell me if you get this
warning and in which file?

Thanks
-Vincent