Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Christophe JAILLET <ch...@wanadoo.fr> on 2016/12/28 09:07:00 UTC

Question about prettify.js

Hi,

I was looking at 'docs/manual/style/script/prettify.js' in order to
update the list of the directives used for syntax highlight in the doc.
How ever, I have a question.

At line 920, in PR_TAG, why is there: Proxy\b

Why is there a \b for this tag only? Is it really useful?
The whole regex is already delimited by some \b (Word Boundaries), so
why an extra one, in the middle?

CJ

Re: Question about prettify.js

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christophe,

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Christophe JAILLET
<ch...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> At line 920, in PR_TAG, why is there: Proxy\b
>
> Why is there a \b for this tag only? Is it really useful?
> The whole regex is already delimited by some \b (Word Boundaries), so why an
> extra one, in the middle?

Looks like a typo from http://svn.apache.org/r1330278, can probably be
"fixed" with no issue (note that prettify.min.js, generated from
prettify.js after r1330278, seems to have the same typo).

Regards,
Yann.