Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Harald Lucke <HL...@SEB-Karlsburg.de> on 2001/06/05 06:43:49 UTC

Cocoon2 and Enterprise Enhydra 4.0 (beta)

Hi all,

after long time, i have cocoon2 under ee running.
The Problem is, the ee use the xerces v1.2 and cocoon2 the v1.4.
I have changed the xerces in the source tree of ee. The samples from
cocoon and the wireless part from the xmlc i have comment out.

greetings Harald

Re: Cocoon2 and Enterprise Enhydra 4.0 (beta)

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Harald Lucke wrote:

> after long time, i have cocoon2 under ee running.
> The Problem is, the ee use the xerces v1.2 and cocoon2 the v1.4.
> I have changed the xerces in the source tree of ee. The samples from
> cocoon and the wireless part from the xmlc i have comment out.

ee should not force any classes on its servlets other than the servlet
api. that being said, if you would like to contribute a patch to the
install docs with instructions for ee, that'd be sweet.

- donald