Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Manjula Priyantha <ma...@parcelhouse.com> on 2006/03/21 13:28:54 UTC

Testing Browser Specific things

Hi,

I'm new to JMeter. I have a requirement to automate the testing of an
application, under different setups of browser settings

(Browser : IE) - e.g: without browser caching and with caching. Is there any
possibility in JMeter to test this kind of scenario?

If it is not possible is there any other way to perform that kind of test?
Pls. help to sort this out.

Thx & Rgds,

Manjula

Re: Testing Browser Specific things

Posted by Praveen Kallakuri <pr...@gallup.com>.
jmeter is for load/stress testing and not browser-based. it is not what you
are looking for. not sure about what other tools could provide what you are
looking for... maybe the likes of segue's silktest.

--

                                                       k.p.