Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Henry Suryawirawan <he...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 08:20:34 UTC

Sample-Web Login behavior

Hi all,

I'm new to jSecurity and is having a little experiment with it.

I've tried to run the sample-web application from the 0.9(final) release
with the latest jsecurity libraries (core and web) from the svn trunk.
I've been able to do a successful authentication and after entering the
correct login information, the system is forwarded to the success url.
However, if after successful login, the user goes back to the login page
(without logging out), trying to log in again will stall at the same login
page (seems that the filter will ignore the request if the user gets
authenticated).

Is this the expected behavior?
How do we manage this so that even if after successful login, if the user
goes back to login page, the login request will get validated again?

Thanks.