Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/17 07:57:42 UTC

Release 4.8.0

Hi all,

Release 4.7.0 is closed today and is about to be announced in 1-2 days or
so. Now the development is on 4.8.0.

Is anyone interested in managing releasing 4.8.0? it would be great if any
committers who haven't done any release help out :)

- Sijie

Re: Release 4.8.0

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

> Hi all,
>
> Release 4.7.0 is closed today and is about to be announced in 1-2 days or
> so. Now the development is on 4.8.0.
>
> Is anyone interested in managing releasing 4.8.0? it would be great if any
> committers who haven't done any release help out :)

Sijie,
I would be happy to drive 4.8.0, actually I have only driven point releases
(4.5.1, 4.6.1 and 4.6.2).
But if anyone else is interested on 4.8.0 for me is ok. No problem.

It would be really good if any other committer would start this kind of
activity, it is very interesting and useful in order to understand better
project internals and workflows.

Cheers

Enrico