Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/10/09 21:34:40 UTC

Application Developers, you are invited to join the Apache OpenOffice API mailing list

We have a new mailing list in the OpenOffice project ---
ooo-api@incubator.apache.org.   The focus of this list is for
discussions related to OpenOffice macros, scripting and extensions.
All topics related to application development with OpenOffice are
welcome, including questions, suggestions for app-dev features in
future releases, or even to tell us about your latest great extension.

To join the list you should send an email to:
ooo-api-subscribe@incubator.apache.org and then respond to the
confirmation email you will receive.

I hope to see you there soon!

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Application Developers, you are invited to join the Apache OpenOffice API mailing list

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
No one was automatically subscribed to the new API list.  I merely
cc'ed the ooo-users list on an invitation to the new API list, since
it might be interested to a subset of ooo-user subscribers.

-Rob

Posted by Doug <dm...@optonline.net>.

Posted by Dave Barton <bm...@apache.org>.
Posted by bob hake <bo...@centurytel.net>.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> We have a new mailing list in the OpenOffice project ---
> ooo-api@incubator.apache.org.   The focus of this list is for
> discussions related to OpenOffice macros, scripting and extensions.
> All topics related to application development with OpenOffice are
> welcome, including questions, suggestions for app-dev features in
> future releases, or even to tell us about your latest great extension.

Yeah!

Let's all participate and develope for AOO. (:

> To join the list you should send an email to:
> ooo-api-subscribe@incubator.apache.org and then respond to the
> confirmation email you will receive.

Subscribe !

Albino

Re: Application Developers, you are invited to join the Apache OpenOffice API mailing list

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi.