Posted to users@flex.apache.org by sam991 <sa...@firmwisegroup.com> on 2015/03/02 06:41:26 UTC

Video not playing in android 4.4

Hi everyone,

I have developed a Flex Mobile Application for playing video files for
android mobiles.
I have used video player for this and is working fine previous versions of
android.
When i am trying to play the video in Android 4.4.2 audio is audible but
video is not playing. and on clicking the full screen button of the video
player nothing happens.

Thanks & Regards,
Samarth

Re: Video not playing in android 4.4

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 02/03/15 05:41, sam991 wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have developed a Flex Mobile Application for playing video files for
> android mobiles.
> I have used video player for this and is working fine previous versions of
> android.
> When i am trying to play the video in Android 4.4.2 audio is audible but
> video is not playing. and on clicking the full screen button of the video
> player nothing happens.
Please post as small a self contained example as you can, this will
really help narrow down the issue. In fact, you may find the issue while
doing it.

Tom
PS see http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#code for more
about code examples