Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wayne Pope <wa...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/11 12:56:42 UTC

I feel silly asking this

Ok , I think I must have a brain block or something.

Basically how do you localize the submit <input> on a form with having
to add a Button?
Currently we have a fairly large number of forms in the applicaiton
that just the default form onSubmit and we just add something like:
<input type="submit" value="Save"/>

to the html.

Do we need to add Buttons to all our pages or is there a way to
specify in our application properties files what the default value
should be for submits?

many thanks

Re: I feel silly asking this

Posted by Wayne Pope <wa...@googlemail.com>.
of course the attribute !

ah monday mornings.

thanks everyone!

Re: I feel silly asking this

Posted by Jonas <ba...@gmail.com>.

Re: I feel silly asking this

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
<input type="submit" wicket:message="value:save-key"/>

**
Martin