Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Xavier Lawrence <xa...@epfl.ch> on 2004/09/30 16:46:25 UTC

Struts ans JSR 168

Hi all,

I am looking for a working example of a struts application where its views
would be seen in JSR-168 portlets.

I would like to make my struts-portlets application work on Tomcat, with pluto
for example.

Can anybody give me a link of a working example, or even send me some source
code ? I'll be thrilled...

Other possibility that would please me a lot:
- I have a working JSR-168 portlet application working with pluto
- I have a working struts example.

What should I do now to perform a merge of the 2 applications to obtain
my "portlet-struts" program ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Xavier