Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/01/11 15:34:49 UTC

Re: "Dear Homeowner" spam

John Andersen writes:
> On Tuesday 09 January 2007 06:47, Jack Gostl wrote:
> > Now that you mention it, yes, it had a Geocities URL.

Ha!

Interestingly, those spams hit only one of my personal spamtraps.  I
suspect careful listwashing.  I've added a few rules for testing
now...

--j.

Re: "Dear Homeowner" spam

Posted by Jack Gostl <go...@argoscomp.com>.
>> On Tuesday 09 January 2007 06:47, Jack Gostl wrote:
>> > Now that you mention it, yes, it had a Geocities URL.

This is more important than it would seem. There are a growning number of
spams that are managing to completely evade the Bayse testing. There is one
from some jewelry chain, Russell Simons I think, that slips through with a
Bayes of 0.