Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Heping Zhang <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/02 17:13:04 UTC

t4.1.1 async call crashes inside a Border Component

hi, I have a page to let people upload something, using ajax. At first it
worked. But after I surround it with a Border Component like the following
code, it crashes.
//those things worked well, looks like:
//            <form id="uploadForm" jwcid="@Form">
//                <input type="submit" value="submit" jwcid="@Submit"
action="listener:doUpload" async="true"/>
//            </form>
When I click the upload button, it does nothing. And the listen method on
server side is not called. On the firebug console, it says:  ERROR:
23:30:42: Error received in IO response. On the DOM pane of firebug, the
message is "None of the loaded transports for dojo.io.bind() can handle the
request."
Could someone help me? Thank you in advance.

Re: t4.1.1 async call crashes inside a Border Component

Posted by Heping Zhang <ph...@gmail.com>.
btw, as long as I delete the "async="true"", even though the form still in
the border component, it works. Only async+outer border component will wreck
the app.