Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by JV...@ahslink.com on 2001/10/29 20:57:39 UTC

Location of COM Bindings for Xerces

The top-most page (http://xml.apache.org/index.html
<http://xml.apache.org/index.html> ) mentions "Xerces - XML parsers in Java,
C++ (with Perl and COM bindings)".  Where can I find the COM Bindings?  I
saw the Perl stuff, but I didn't see anything for COM.  Additionally, I
don't have C/C++ compiler, so I need the Win32 binaries...

> Thanks,
> Jason Vogel

Please email a reply to jvogel@ahslink.com (MailTo:jvogel@ahslink.com
<Ma...@ahslink.com> )

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately.