Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/28 15:50:05 UTC

SVN folder to be used to build SMX4 ?

What is the SVN folder to be used to build SMX4 ?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/all

or

?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: SVN folder to be used to build SMX4 ?

Posted by antonymcs <an...@gmail.com>.
Same error here but building from the official package from fuse
fuse-esb-4.1.0.2-src.zip

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.