Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pallavi Dumbre <pa...@accelerite.com> on 2018/03/01 08:22:38 UTC

RE: Building saml plugin

Hi Rohit,

I tried to build ACS master branch by following steps given in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SAML+2.0+Plugin#SAML2.0Plugin-Introduction
But still hitting same exception. PFA exception trace. Also keystore table entries seems fine. PFA database entries for keystore table.

Thanks,
Pallavi

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
At first yes (during validation), but when the system went to production we
changed to a valid certificated.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Building saml plugin