Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Gilbert Song <gi...@mesosphere.io> on 2017/04/22 09:06:22 UTC

Docker Private Registry Credential per Container

Hi all,

Recently, we started working on support for docker private registry
credential per container in Mesos (MESOS-7088
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-7088>). This feature aims to
allow users to specify a registry credential for an image at the first
class API.

Here is the link to the design doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kMXeJEuw4_adwyxqEjoMAdxRNzYHWrT_-eGd1uQLQEg/edit?usp=sharing

The design doc may not cover some pieces of implementation details, but it
should be sufficient to cover main ideas, user-facing API, and security
concerns. Comments will be absolutely welcome.

Thanks,
Gilbert

Re: Docker Private Registry Credential per Container

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Docker Private Registry Credential per Container

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Deshi Xiao