Posted to dev@age.apache.org by VUONG QUOC Viet <vq...@bitnine.net> on 2021/10/18 14:18:11 UTC

On the reverse() function

Hi guys,
On Friday I completed my part on reverse() function as the diff file
attached. I refined it carefully then built the AGE and tried debugging it.
It crashed and hit segmentation fault right at this point:
[image: image.png]
The program crashes when it attempts to access (*pstate)->cont_val.type
I've been trying to find out how this happens, but It seems like I'm
hitting the wall now.
Therefore I started debugging other functions like keys(), labels(),
relationships() to kinda compare with my work and hoped to dig any clue
from there but I couldn't. Even when I did 'git reset --hard HEAD^^ && git
pull" to ensure the code is the latest and the build process was OK, it
still says there's no such function as keys(), labels, relationships()...,
as can be shown in the following images:
[image: labels_not_work_edited.jpg]
[image: relationships_not_work.jpg]

I'm confused right now and I hope you guys can help me here.

Best regards,
Viet.

Re: On the reverse() function

Posted by VUONG QUOC Viet <vq...@bitnine.net>.