Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "NAIT, Massil (Prestataire)" <ma...@ca-cib.com> on 2010/03/05 11:42:34 UTC

Some propositions

Hi,

I'm pleased to use the Commons-CLI and i found it very useful. It saves
us the burden work of parsing and verifying the arguments of the main
method with the repeating code.

I'm big fun of DSL and I noticed that the OptionBuilder furnish DSL like
syntax to construct options but I have just one suggestion is to change
static methods to instance one's.

It is singleton it means there is a unique instance and it is a builder
(builder pattern).

PS: I can supply the changes if you want or not have the time to do it

Thanks and cheers

Massil Nait

GIO / GIT / QMA

Tel : (33) 1 57873448