Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/10 14:48:42 UTC

Re: New project forTapestry / Hibernate web-app template

I think this is great Marcus! Keep up the good work :) Any chance you'd
ponder moving over to javaforge instead of SF for your work? Javaforge will
let you actually run a demo web-app, as well as use subversion.

I've got a ton of hivemind/hibernate code I'd like to contribute to a
seperate project from tacos, I've just been reluctant to do it because I
don't want to be pegged as the sole owner. If you are willing to more or
less be the lead I can dump everything on you and let you pick out what you
like :)

jesse