Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org> on 2018/03/29 11:55:54 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients version 1.2.0 and Apache Sling Testing Rules 1.0.8

Hi,

We solved 4 issues in this release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12342572

Staging repository:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1892/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1892 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ... This majority vote is open for at
least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients version 1.2.0 and Apache Sling Testing Rules 1.0.8

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
Thanks all

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2018-03-29 at 11:55 +0000, Andrei Dulvac wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients version 1.2.0 and Apache Sling Testing Rules 1.0.8

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2018-03-30 at 07:41 +0000, Andrei Dulvac wrote:
> Hi Robert.
>
> There were no issues specifically fixed in the rules, just a commit
> update to this version of the clients.

Thanks for the info. Would be good to specify it upfront in the release
email, to prevent this kind of questions from being asked :-)

Robert

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
Thanks Robert and Konrad.

Robert, sorry about the lack of clarity regarding issues solved. I'll make
it more transparent going fwd.

We have now 2 votes. Could someone else have a look?

Thanks.
Andrei

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
+1