Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Reza Naghibi <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/17 16:20:20 UTC

Procedure for bringing on new PMC member

This is specifically for Bertrand, but what are the steps and/or procedure for bringing in a new PMC member?

Re: Procedure for bringing on new PMC member

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Reza Naghibi
<re...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> ...This is specifically for Bertrand, but what are the steps and/or procedure for bringing in a new PMC member?...

Start a discussion on private@devicemap.a.o (all PMC members are
subscribed, right?), and if that's positive we hold a vote there, and
the board has to be notified before membership becomes effective, see
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newpmc

-Bertrand