Posted to users@felix.apache.org by co...@christian-vogel.info on 2012/02/18 23:16:04 UTC

HTTP Authentication by adding OBR

Hello,

is there a possibility to add a OBR repository which is hosted for example at Github to the felix environment? If I use "obr add-url" I am getting an exception with HTTP code 401 for "Authentication required".

Greetings

Re: HTTP Authentication by adding OBR

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 2/18/12 5:16 PM, contact@christian-vogel.info wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a possibility to add a OBR repository which is hosted for example at Github to the felix environment? If I use "obr add-url" I am getting an exception with HTTP code 401 for "Authentication required".

Is this related to your last question? Do you just need to set your
authentication properties?

-> richard