Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by James Tobin <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/09 04:44:49 UTC

JOB | Permanent Database Engineer (the Netherlands)

Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire someone to
become their lead on Apache Cassandra in the Netherlands.
Consequently I had hoped that some members of this mailing list may
like to discuss further off-list using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot)
com".  Kind regards, James

Re: JOB | Permanent Database Engineer (the Netherlands)